When you vape, flavour is an enormous component of the satisfaction you experience. Long after you’ve switched to vaping and rid your body of the thousands of chemicals in cigarette smoke other than nicotine, you may still occasionally feel tempted to buy a pack of cigarettes because the mental component of addiction is very powerful and can last long after the physical component has subsided. Great vape juice flavours can help you overcome that temptation because they’ll help to keep vaping fresh and interesting for you.
Flavour is also one aspect of vaping that cigarettes can’t compete with at all. Vape juice comes in an infinite variety of different flavours, but cigarettes can never taste like anything other than smoke.
Here at Aquios Labs, we’ve worked hard to develop our revolutionary water-based vape juice – and one of the greatest benefits of our product is that it can introduce you to an entirely new dimension of flavour. Reading this article, you’re going to learn about the best vape juice flavours on the market. First, though, we’d like to discuss some of the features that make Aquios water-based vape juice different from anything you may have tried in the past.
What Makes Aquios Water-Based Vape Juice Special?
One of the most important features of our water-based vape juice is that it can be completely transformative for the flavour aspect of your vaping experience. Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin have mild but noticeable flavours, with vegetable glycerin in particular tasting noticeably sweet. Purified water, on the other hand, has no flavour – and our vape juice is made from 30 percent water. With our e-liquid’s water content, you’ll find that the flavour notes come through much more clearly than what you’ve experienced with other vape juices.
An additional flavour benefit of Aquios vape juice is that, since it has a water content of 30 percent, nearly a third of what you inhale when you use it is water vapour. The water substantially alleviates the harshness that can sometimes occur with higher-strength e-liquids, enabling you to inhale deeply and enjoy the flavour more fully.
The third way in which our water-based vape juice can benefit your experience from a flavour standpoint stems from the fact that the e-liquid’s water content can help to mitigate dehydration. Traditional e-liquids are made primarily from vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol. Both of those ingredients can cause dehydration because they absorb and trap water. Dehydration and dry mouth can cause a condition that the members of the vaping community have nicknamed “vaper’s tongue,” or a temporary inability to taste your e-liquid. Our water-based vape juice can help to prevent vaper’s tongue by allowing your mouth to retain its moisture during vaping.
What Are the Different Types of Vape Juice Flavor Profiles?
Before we discuss some of the best vape juice flavours on the market today, let’s discuss e-liquid flavours in more general terms. Although there are many hundreds of vape juice flavours available, virtually all of those flavours fall into a few broad profiles. These are the most common e-liquid flavour profiles on the market today.
- Tobacco: E-liquids are made with food-grade flavourings rather than actual tobacco, so you won’t find a vape juice flavour that tastes like real cigarette smoke. If you try some tobacco e-liquids, though, you’ll find that many of them have rich, savoury, smooth and nutty flavours that satisfy the palate in much the same way as good cigarette tobacco. You’ll also find some e-liquids that use tobacco as a flavouring element in a dessert flavour profile, which can be a delicious experience.
- Mint/Menthol: Although a tobacco e-liquid doesn’t really taste like cigarette smoke, you’ll find that a good menthol vape juice can taste much closer to the real thing because the menthol that’s used to flavour e-liquid is the same as the menthol added to cigarettes. In a menthol cigarette, the menthol is there primarily to mask the harshness of the smoke. In an e-liquid, though, the menthol is a primary flavour element in its own right. If you like the coolness of menthol cigarettes, you’ll probably find menthol e-liquids far superior because they often feel much colder. Many fruit and beverage vape juices also contain a bit of menthol for coolness.
- Fruit: Fruit flavours might be the most popular vape juice flavours on the market, and you’ll find that there’s an almost endless variety of fruity e-liquids available today. You can name just about any fruit, and there’s probably a vape juice available with that flavour. Some of the most common fruity e-liquid flavours include strawberry, blueberry, blue raspberry, melon and mango – and you can also find more obscure fruits like blackcurrant, lychee and dragon fruit. In addition to e-liquids capturing the flavours of individual fruits, it’s also common to find vape juices with blends of fruity notes. For example, you might find an orchard-themed e-liquid with notes of apple, peach and strawberry or a tropical vape juice with mango, pineapple and guava flavours.
- Candy: One of the fun things about vape juice is that the flavouring ingredients used by e-liquid makers are the same as those used in the food industry. If the flavour of a food primarily comes from added natural and artificial flavours, it’s most likely possible to create a vape juice with almost exactly the same flavour. Nowhere is this truer than in the wide variety of candy vape juice flavours on the market today. No matter what your favourite type of candy happens to be, you can probably find an almost perfect recreation of it in vapour form. Some of the most common candy vape juice flavour profiles include hard candy, taffy, bubblegum and cotton candy.
- Dessert: While a candy vape juice tends to have a balance of sweet and sour, it’s more common for dessert e-liquids to be more decadent and purely sweet. It’s typical for a dessert e-liquid to capture the flavour of a baked item such as a frosted cupcake or a jelly-filled doughnut. Ice cream and custard are two other common dessert flavour profiles. If a vape juice has a note of cream, egg, butter or cooked flour, it most likely has a dessert flavour.
- Beverage: A beverage-flavoured e-liquid is meant to capture the flavour of a drink such as a soda, a smoothie or a juice-based beverage such as lemonade. Because sodas are usually flavoured with the same types of food flavourings that vape juice makers use, they can often taste very realistic. Some beverage vape juices also include a little menthol to simulate the experience of enjoying a drink poured over ice.
What Are the Most Popular Aquios Vape Juice Flavors?
Now that you have a better understanding of what the best e-liquid flavour profiles are and how they’re made, it’s time to explore the best vape juice flavours that we’ve created here at Aquios Labs. Our water-based e-liquid will give you an opportunity to experience your favourite e-liquid flavour profiles in a completely new way, and here are some of the flavours we suggest trying first.
- Mango Passion Ice: Everybody loves a great fruit-and-ice vape juice, and menthol is particularly popular when it’s paired with tropical fruit flavours. Sweet mango and tangy passionfruit are incredibly delicious together, and we think this is an e-liquid that’s going to rock your world.
- Vanilla Custard: Custard is one of the world’s most decadent and tempting desserts. Who would possibly resist the combination of velvety cream, rich egg yolks and sensuous vanilla? Custard has a serious downside, though, and that’s the impact on your waistline. Maybe that’s why custard vape juice is so popular, and we truly think we’ve created the best custard vape juice on the market.
- Blueberry Bubblegum: Bubblegum is one of the true classics of the candy world, and we’ve managed to create a bubblegum vape juice so realistic that you might find yourself wanting to chew on it. In addition to the delicious bubblegum base, we’ve also used a note of blueberry to create this masterpiece.
- Mango Milk: Mango is easily one of the most popular vape juice flavours in the world today, and there’s a good chance that you’ve had at least a few mango e-liquids if you’ve been vaping long enough. You’ve never had a mango vape juice quite like this one, though, because we’ve blended a sweet mango note into a smooth, creamy dairy base to give you the flavour of an authentic tropical fruit smoothie.
- Strawberry Watermelon: Sometimes, you want to try an e-liquid with a flavour unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before – and other times, you might prefer something a bit more traditional. The flavour combination of strawberry and watermelon has been a standby of the vape juice industry for almost as long as vaping has existed. With our water-based e-liquid, this classic flavour profile absolutely sparkles on your palate.